Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FUNDY


This guy here!!!! I LOVE him!!!!!. We are going to call him FUNDY!!! He is hilarious..my sunshine on a cloudy day. Fundy listens to my problems and always manages to make me laugh. Lately he has had to listen to my mid-day rants. If I get upset I call him (using up all his daytime minutes...lol) and he lets me yell or just listens to me talk...and no matter how upset I am he finds a way to say the most off the wall statements that make me laugh and forget my problems.
I think that everyone should have their own Fundy. They are always up, no matter how late you call or text, they never get tired of listening to your men problems ( and if they do, they never let you know that). A Fundy is essential to a happy stress free life. So go find yourself a Fundy...Everyone needs laughter in their life.

2 comments: