Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends: How many of us "TRULY" have them

The word "friend" is used by almost everyone in the world, but it does not always hold the same meaning for everyone. Above is a picture of the young woman that I can say is truly a friend. I have known her since our freshman year of high school. We have been there for each other through triumphs and downfalls. Never judging each other but supporting each other. I love her like a sister and I hope that everyone gets to experience a friendship like ours in their life.

509LIVE!!!!! I mean there are really no words to describe what 509Live means to me. These are my girls....they are the type of friends that unfortunately are not found by everyone. These young ladies are CANNOT and WILL NOT every be replace by anyone or anything in my life. I can honestly say I do not even remember how we all met, but these ladies were my stronghold in college, and still have my back now. Each lady in this picture has characteristics that I love and admire about them: MNB: is never afraid to speak her mind, Fastbreak: has passion for sports and always has a smile on her face, Tramon:full of life and knows how to have fun,Mama C: responible and level headed, and Moop: easy going and full of kindness. They all have touched my life in a special way. They accept me for who I truly am. We have laughed together, fought each other and cried together over the years. The memories I have with these young ladies are PRICELESS and in someway have shaped me into the person that I am, and still becoming. I LOVE 509 LIVE!!!!!!! "Can we go to waffle house"

This young lady and I have known each other since high school, but we became closer in college and she is what I call a "real friend". She has come to be someone I can trust and confide in. One thing I admire about her is that she is never afraid to go after what she wants. She may not know it but she has really helped me grow as a person. I love my cheerleader!!!!! From Raiders to Bulldogs!!!!





One of my most recent friends is like an older sister to me. She encourages me and is easy to talk to. I never feel like she is judging me. Her success is motivation for me. She is never afraid to face a new challenge and she gives her best in all that she does. I have always heard that birds of a feather flock together. So take a look at the people you surround yourself with. Are they focused, self-motivated, intelligent, cultured, is there something about that person that you admire, are they doing something positive with their life?
If the people you are around are not helping you better yourself, then you may want to look into finding some new friends. This woman inspires me, encourages me, and listens to me. Sometimes the best kind of a friend is one that you admire.



All these ladies are TRULY my friends and
my sisters. I love them and I will always be there for them.

FRIENDS
We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend


*A Friend is someone who knows all your faults, and still loves you*

No comments:

Post a Comment